Saturday, May 8, 2021

super powers

I have been learning how to write in paragraphs, and I know that I have learned how to write in paragraph because the teacher said it's good and sometimes I do writing in my book at home so that's how I know that I am good. For this activity I had to write only 100 words.  There are 101 in this piece of writing.


  Super  hero

By: Anahita Mitesh 

If I was a superhero,I want to be able to breathe underwater, talk to animals and fly. I want to breathe underwater because if there is a tsunami I will be able to breathe.



I would want to talk to the animal because if we get lost in a jungle we could ask the animals for help. And maybe I could help them if they need help.



 The last thing is that I want to fly because, if there is an earthquake I could just fly and help others by making them fly too, and help them not get hurt.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.